A Rainforest Reborn reveals the rarely seen behaviour of spider monkeys feeding at a mammal clay lick, on forest floor of the Crees Reserve in the heart of the Peruvian Amazon.
I filmed, wrote and edited this short documentary for the Crees Foundation. A huge thanks to the rest of the team who worked on this production:
- Tony McHugh (Musician)
- Colin Montgomery (Narrator)
- John Vick, Finiflex (Sound)
- Quinn Meyer (Executive Producer)
- John Aitchison and James Levelle (Advisors)
- The whole research team at the Manu Learning Centre, Peru.